Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Goals and targets

Some of the things I am looking forward to as the weight starts falling off, I am sure there will be more but this will do for a starter and will hopefully remind me why I need to stay on this programme and get to a goal weight.
·         Grey suit fitting better

·         Brown suit fitting again (size 22)

·         Polka dot suit fitting for the first time (size 18)

·         Being able to get better fitting bras, no need to have a 40 or 42 back size, get into a 38 which will mean loads more choice

·         All the clothes in my wardrobe that don’t fit, how good will it feel to firstly squeeze into them and then to have the fit and then for them to be too big, I can’t wait to see that progression

·         Narrower shoes to fit, the lovely caramel ones  I have bought to fit properly

·         Be able to go up a flight of stairs and not get out of breath, even better to be able to go up two flights and not take ages to recover

·         Be able to go on cheap airlines and not have an issue with their seat belts

·         Be able to put the tray table down on airplanes

·         Wear a swimsuit without feeling horribly self-conscious

·         Not be all hot and sweaty when it is only even slightly warm!

Oh, to just not feel so self-conscious any more, not be thinking about my weight

No comments:

Post a Comment