Monday, 16 January 2012

End of day 3

This is just going to be a short update for a change :-)

So day 3 and it has been really okay, Greig (14 year old son) was back with me so went to supermarket to buy him a couple of ready meals to save me cooking for now. Well that was quite a hurdle looking at the options and choosing, I kept forgetting LL and imagined eating them. It was okay though, I got on and a couple off minutes later it was forgotten. And then came him actually eating and tonight was curry, oh the smell, it actually made my mouth water. Seemed hard at the time but it didn't last long and looking back on it it doesn't seem at all bad!

So a couple of new hurdles today and a bit of nonsense with work which was at risk of winding me up, did my best to not let it get to me and all things considered I didn't do too badly there. And one more good thing for today, I tried a cosy vanilla shake without any choc in it and it's lovely. It needs about twice the water suggested and is great if it's been whizzed up properly as it is thick sweet and creamy. But so nice for last thing at night. Not sure if a cold one would work for me, since it's winter I'll stick to the warm for now!!

That's all the good news from me, oh and I think I'm in ketosis as sometimes have the strange slightly metallic taste in my mouth. If I'm not yet, tomorrow for sure.

Can't wait for WI on Sat and I'm not even half way through the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment